Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Doing my annual check in to preludepower. My 91 red 3gp still is going strong.

• Was out of service due to electrical problems, a new battery and alternator solved it after a month of headaches.
  • Was out of service due to a leaking coolant hose (the short one) on the oil cooler, had to completely remove the axle and half shaft, and intake, and intake manifold bracket in order to fix it.
But now running strong again and my paint job from summer is still holding nice and the K sports are working perfectly.

Since my two favorite hobbies are music and cars, and I am longing for some good 3gp videos after watching a ton of car videos on YT, I've decided to create a few videos featuring the 3rd gen and some tasteful music. These will be a series of videos and will cover a few topics: slideshow/specs/facts, Why the 3gp is one of the best designed cars of all times, and what to look for in used 3gps. So, if anyone wants to contribute content (pics/video) let me know. This will be completely not for profit (no ad shares or anything on YT) and for the benefit of the 3rd gen prelude community (raising awareness and preserving the historical significance of this car).

If you want to see other projects I've completed, go to my YT here: https://www.youtube.com/user/SlumberMachine

Happy 3rd gennin.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been around, just haven't been posting.

But don't take my silence as a loss of interest. I still love this car more then ever, maybe even more now that newer cars FAIL TO MATCH this car. Oh yeah, I can get more comfort, reliability, and performance out of a newer car, but this car is way more fun to drive and is a pure drivers car.

I need to update my build thread too, I've done a few projects since my last update. I'll have to get it done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts