Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Rep me if you hate my ass
4,349 Posts
I know you get top end when you bump up the PSI, but I'm sure we all knew that. Maybe that's what he's so excited about.

--J

·
New title is new
9,436 Posts
I got less power all across the board when i turned mine up.

Our engines already run rich at high rpm, adding more fuel isn't the answer.

·
Rep me if you hate my ass
4,349 Posts
Gee. How odd, then, that I found the complete opposite when I put the pressure up a couple of pounds. It "restored" the top end that my Prelude should have never been without.

--J

·
Registered
519 Posts
ok, funny guys lol....no actually the website messed up last night and i didn't think it put this topic up. what had happened was, yesterday i just arrived here in NC from jersey to visit my parents. anywayz, my car was dirty so i washed and waxed it, went to take it out for the night and smelt fuel badly. so i check and sure enough my o-ring in the APR had blown, so i ran to advance auto and lost a full tank of gas! lol so now i'm about to go work on it. and my dumbass didn't realize i had o-rings from the last time it happened. they were in my tool-box lol. so ya, i'm a dumbass. anywayz, i'll check back in and let u guys know how it goes.

btw, it's been awhile since i've been on. i think i didn't want to come on cuz of that shit with Monnie "toofast" screwing a few of us (me included) over on the intake manifold business. asshole. so ya, it's been a few months, and in that few months i've had a motor swap, nitrous installed (haven't used yet) and am about to get the speed shop here build my motor up for turbo ! looking to get anywhere from 350 hp - 500 hp. whatever i can afford lol....we'll see....ttyl

·
Registered
10,750 Posts
pardon ?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Damn... if only i could be that koo, I think to match up to this I have to accidently start a thread 5 times then quad post the same thing in each thread. All by accident tho...... lol

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
ninjak_99 said:
.... so i ran to advance auto and lost a full tank of gas! lol . whatever i can afford lol....we'll see....ttyl
unless a run to autozone is like an hour away....

i find it very hard to believe that you used an entire tank of fuel. maybe you used the remainder but i doubt you used 13 gals.

youd have fuel all over the place...either squirting out or seeping out.

either way youd notice it...and prolly pass out from the fumes comming in the car if it didnt blow up first.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.