Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me what others are doing with the following
91 lude and jdmh22a. the inlet port of the fuel rail is on the other side from where the b20 inlet was making the stock hose about 1 ft too short.
anyone else doing a swap that has fixed this issue?
thanks guys

·
Memento Mori
7,501 Posts
There is another style H22 fuel rail that has the inlet on the same side as ours, also some aftermarket rails will be like this too.

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is another style H22 fuel rail that has the inlet on the same side as ours, also some aftermarket rails will be like this too.
thanks
i thought i would have to use a hose from something else.
i didn't realize it was so simple.
i thought that the rails listed for the h22 would be the same outlet as stock.
can anyone recomend a fuel rail to buy?
thanks

·
Premium Member
1,296 Posts
thanks
i thought i would have to use a hose from something else.
i didn't realize it was so simple.
i thought that the rails listed for the h22 would be the same outlet as stock.
can anyone recomend a fuel rail to buy?
thanks
just get the usdm rail it will be a lot easier to get it:bigsmile:
attached a link so that you know which one to get
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=PRELUDE&catcgry2=1994&catcgry3=2DR+SIVTEC&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=INTAKE+MANIFOLD+%282%29

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I got a local hydraulics place to take the fuel fittings from a 93' prelude fuel line and they made up a new fuel line for me.

Works good and only cost me the price of the hose from Honda and $7.35 to get made longer.

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a local hydraulics place to take the fuel fittings from a 93' prelude fuel line and they made up a new fuel line for me.

Works good and only cost me the price of the hose from Honda and $7.35 to get made longer.
thanks
so do you mean reuse the fittings and crimp on a new hose ok i didn't think of that.
oh buy the way your project gives me lots of good memories as i'm been working on mine for 3 years now. i've done very close to the same as you.
mine is a 91 to h22a 5 speed. your pictures show me the end is near.
i hope mine ends up looking as good as your. very nice work i love the look of the ksports damn those look hot.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
thanks
so do you mean reuse the fittings and crimp on a new hose ok i didn't think of that.
oh buy the way your project gives me lots of good memories as i'm been working on mine for 3 years now. i've done very close to the same as you.
mine is a 91 to h22a 5 speed. your pictures show me the end is near.
i hope mine ends up looking as good as your. very nice work i love the look of the ksports damn those look hot.
yeah, they cut the old crimps off of the old fittings then they cut some longer hose...put the fittings back in and recrimped them. New hose again.

Thank you, yeah, I've been working on this not anywhere as long as you but I can see some of the light at the end of the tunnel. :p I can't wait.

You had it a little bit easier than what I had to do. I took the S and you had the Si 91. Lucky.

Yeah, I like the way those shocks look too, can't wait to be able to play with them. See what kind of ride height and feel I can get out of them.

Good luck the rest of your project. I hope you get yours done before mine. :spinface:

Show us some pics!!!:hmmm:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts