Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am selling my 89 Honda Prelude INX. Unfortunately I am moving in with my parents, and losing my garage. If you would like pictures and details, please look in my profile under the "seeking INX numbers" thread. I will be adding pics and details to this thread later.

Note that the prelude was written off and I am in the process of rewelding the right headlight frame on, in order to rebuild and hopefully sell it at that point. The car ran before I took it apart. Included are all the front end parts needed to reconstruct the car, an extra set of headlights and grill, a complete wire harness to do the obd1 swap for prepping for h22, master and slave cylinder and pedal assembly for manual swap, as well as a huge assortment of relays and parts.

I am feeling for interest here. I am crushed to sell it but life changes and I am saving for a house. My loss is your gain. ideally i would like someone to come and take the whole car and parts away on a trailer. PM for details and I'll take more pics. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts