Honda Prelude Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What year accord or integra front lip are most people using?? I'm looking into getting one very soon, but i dont want to have to mod it very much to put it on. Is there any that you can actually just put straight on without any mods to it?

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have looked at just about all the stickies just some of the links don't work anymore. From what i have seen alot of 3rd gennerd are using 90-91 teg lips I'm convinced that those will be the easiest to put on. DAAMANNN did you have to cut that lip at all to get it to fit? Cuz it looks good

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
I have looked at just about all the stickies just some of the links don't work anymore. From what i have seen alot of 3rd gennerd are using 90-91 teg lips I'm convinced that those will be the easiest to put on. DAAMANNN did you have to cut that lip at all to get it to fit? Cuz it looks good
This is from the sticky that I provided you.

Front Lips:
Early 90 year mazda 626s
88-91 Crx Si
1st gen integra lip (86-89)
2nd gen integra lip (90-93)
94 accord ex fits but with major work, needs to be cut and molded.

·
Registered
121 Posts
i think its off of a 91-94 volvo 940.....its an oem lip from that model car...one day i was at the junk yard and thought i grab a bunch of lips and put on this junked lude there..and found these to fit nicely..but you have to get 2 of them since its short and put them together...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya i saw that i didnt scroll down far enough to see that Flashman my bad. Thanks guys.. That volvo lip looks pretty dam good on that lude

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.