Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well its settled we are going to Visalia. We will meet at Plaza Park. Then those that want to make a cruise can join us for a cruise to Sequoia National Park. Heres the address of the park and directions for the cruise.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=W+Airport+Dr&daddr=Sierra+Dr&geocode=Ffc7KgIdQ0fi-A%3BFXWxLAIdaa3q-A&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=36.402865,-119.114055&sspn=0.38962,0.611801&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=11

Heres the list
1. cur88alan (BBQ, Napkins, Plates, utensils)
2. aznpreludesh (Ribs)
3. pIERCE (Chips, meat and soda)
4. deludedbbsik
5. 89S + 1
6. Mabye cykotic
7. AlexBB6Sex
8. carlos (Desert) + 1
9. malone

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lets get this started tell all ur prelude freinds I finnally got my lude pass smog and running great lets set a date

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Hey! I'm gonna see what's on my plate....

It looks like I SHOULD be scheduled to work that day, so either I'll take the day off(less likely), or I'll find another way around it. :)

Either way, the sooner you get the Date and Time solidified, the better I can plan it.

Thanks for the consideration.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
That'd be better, but would others be willing to?

If that's the case, I'm 100% down, as long as there is at least 4-6 people showing. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
^^^ Ok if he's down, and the rest of you are down, than that means I am 100% willing to do this.

Now we just need to find a few more people, hahahaha.

Maybe we can bother some brothers from the bay area?

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Yeah man....I guess I'll start PM'ing the people closest to fresno/....but most of them are in the bay area.....and that's 1 1/2 hours away already.

What I'm finding trouble in is for people to drive that long to see what is 4 cars right now......we need some others to join in! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
i cant make it guys i have a show on new years eve im in and a few toy runs im doing through my team so cant afford to take the time off from work

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
but if someone wants an h22 head i may be able to swing through to sell it, i went last time because i bought some wheels from somone in socal and met them there

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey guys, i think i could make the drive for another meet. Like previously stated, having a rock solid date would make it easier to know if people can make it. I think im cool either day tho, so i hope we can get enough people to show up.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
It's solid. 11-29-09. PERIOD. Times....what do you guys think would be a good time? 11a.m.-12p.m. show up time?

1 - 20 of 181 Posts