Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys a few weeks ago i was looking for a vehicle for my girl and had to purchase a unimited carfax report, i found a 93 ford explorer in excellent condition for $300!! now i have until 01/28 to look up some history for vehicles until it expires, so if any of you guys want to know (or open a can of worms) the history on your ludes ill be more than happy to assist

i dont know if you guys want to give up your vin# or what not or even if this is legal! lol! but hey its worth the share i did mine and it never had an accident and just 13 records!!!

pm me or post up on this thread thanks guys!!!!

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
ok guys a few weeks ago i was looking for a vehicle for my girl and had to purchase a unimited carfax report, i found a 93 ford explorer in excellent condition for $300!! now i have until 01/28 to look up some history for vehicles until it expires, so if any of you guys want to know (or open a can of worms) the history on your ludes ill be more than happy to assist

i dont know if you guys want to give up your vin# or what not or even if this is legal! lol! but hey its worth the share i did mine and it never had an accident and just 13 records!!!

pm me or post up on this thread thanks guys!!!!
pm sent

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
- The letters "I", "O", and "Q" never appear in a VIN.
- The VIN must be exactly 17 characters in length.
please double check guys and dont forget your emails too

to those whom i gave theres already please let me know if you got it

thanks!!!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.