Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
I haven't ever seen one but I've never owned an auto 3rd gen.

·
Registered
680 Posts
This is a tag that came in the PDI packet and during the PDI process was placed around the transmission selector for display to the new would-be owner. At this point in time this tag has become a unicorn as far as availability and would be of interest to whomever shows their car and is looking for that little extra that the others don't have.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Mmhmm. Kind of cool to have it still in the car after all this time.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome. It looks alot better in person than in the pics. My bad lighting made it look old and yellowed when its not.
This would be cool to see on an Si States at a show.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

That's better.
If I can find a square that measures in metric I will post a better picture with measurements so that you may copy and reproduce if you like. It's 167mm tall and 108mm wide. It'll probably need some touch ups with Photoshop to remove the staining from dirt and the purple dye from the string on the English side.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is this a Canadian Lude? because in Canada all instructions have to be in French and English.
I'm not sure. The gagues read in miles and the seatbelts are in the door. Are there any other differences between a usdm 91 2.0si auto and the Canadian equivalent?

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
The door seatbelts are probably enough to prove it's a USDM car, but also the Canadian one would be badged S instead of 2.0Si.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts