Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys sorry about the last setup,work got crazy and didnt have much time to deal with price of the fogs but I have found a better shop that can do it for 335 and 355 shipped. Group buy consist of 10 buyers THIS IS COMPLETE SET WITH WIRES AND FOG BUTTON faster we get buyers faster it happens, he also has a spoon cluster for an ek if anyone is interested

·
Registered
476 Posts
hey guys sorry about the last setup,work got crazy and didnt have much time to deal with price of the fogs but I have found a better shop that can do it for 335 and 355 shipped. Group buy consist of 10 buyers THIS IS COMPLETE SET WITH WIRES AND FOG BUTTON faster we get buyers faster it happens, he also has a spoon cluster for an ek if anyone is interested
are these authentic JDM fogs or replicas?

·
Registered
476 Posts

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Yeah, they have just started to become fabricated and they look quite good as well.
are you talking about the thread on po? they actually did it after moooooonths of delays and delays?

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
are you talking about the thread on po? they actually did it after moooooonths of delays and delays?
someone posted the replica's in the ebay for sale thread and they looked awesome, that is the only pair i have seen out there

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
someone posted the replica's in the ebay for sale thread and they looked awesome, that is the only pair i have seen out there
do you have a link? i can't seem to find it. i want to take a look at it myself. see what all the fuss is about.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
i´ve seen some in ebay for 299 with free shipping.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
sorry just woke up from long night drinking,Happy new year to all on pp,ok so this group buy is for authentic jdm fogs.I don't mess with anything replica,335 is for local pick up 355 is shipped,group buy will be ready to go if we get the necessary amount of buyers in by Friday.shop owner asked me to give him a call and let him know by Friday again this is for the Complete set including the button and wire harness. Pm me or post on here if your interested and I will write you up on list,thanks
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
226 Posts
So friday the 9th?
Posted via Mobile

1 - 20 of 49 Posts