Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im kinda new on prelude power but i was trying to get some fog lights. i dont have anything as far as the housing or wires. i need to get everything to install them. could someone please tell me where i can get some and not burn a whole in my wallet. lol. idk if it matters but i have a 5th gen. thanks

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
you can choose between the usdm ones and the jdm ones. either way, it'll set you back a couple to a few hundred bucks. every so often, someone will post theirs for sale in the classifieds and you could get them for a steal compared to a brand new set.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you can choose between the usdm ones and the jdm ones. either way, it'll set you back a couple to a few hundred bucks. every so often, someone will post theirs for sale in the classifieds and you could get them for a steal compared to a brand new set.
damn that kinda sucks just for some fog lights. you think that any junkyards might have some. i know theres probably not a lot of preludes in the junk yard though

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
highly doubt you'll find a 5th gen in a junk yard with any parts on it

·
Registered
215 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
every prelude i have ever found in a junk yard (owned by ********) was used for off roading and usually had a blown motor:down:

·
Registered
243 Posts
handa.com for USDM
jdmgoodie.com for JDM

As everyone say... for new ones, a couple hundreds.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
well thanks for all the post but if anyone knows of anyone trying to sell them let me know
get in line, everyone and their mothers are looking for jdm fogs. luckily i got mine woot woot! btw you need a interior, exterior harness, relay, and switch to wire them up.

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts