Honda Prelude Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
what kind of headlights are those? and did you have to buy a complete new housing for them?

JDM one peice black housing. Search ebay for them you will find them. The only thing you need other than the headlights are the bulb sockets with a little wire left and basic wiring knowledge.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

You will need a Screwdriver like this, and a 10mm socket wrench if you have one. The first thing i did was removed the Cornerlights.

My first time doing this, i had no idea how to get the inner light out.. so heres the screw you need to get.

Next, take the top screws off the top of the bumper, there are little prongs holding them in, take it all out.

Last but not least, the 10mm bolt. its behind the bumper cover in the wheel well.

At last! the bumper is coming off!

These are the tools i used. Some little drill thing and a saw.

My bumper is off here.

This is where you start drilling.

This is what it should look like once you are done drilling, just snap this piece out.

Place the fog light onto the screw things like this, then screw it in.

This is what it should look like with the fog installed.

Now, put the bumper lights on, the bulbs in, hook up the fogs and here you go.

WOOT repped for good info!

·
Back 2 Hackin
4,375 Posts
I just put these on my lude today. Pretty simple to do, no bezels though, pretty shitty without them.

The car is pre-wired for the fogs, so I just plugged them in. My question is where does the wire run into the cabin. I have a 95 SE.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I just put these on my lude today. Pretty simple to do, no bezels though, pretty shitty without them.

The car is pre-wired for the fogs, so I just plugged them in. My question is where does the wire run into the cabin. I have a 95 SE.

Has anyone ever figured out where the wires enter the cabin for the switch?

And is it my cpu, or is there a couple of pictures missing from the write up?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts