Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to introduce myself to to the group, I've been looking on the boards for some time and now that I've picked up a clean 98 auto with 132K project that I will be cleaning up.

I've been in and out of Honda's and Acura's since the mid 90's, I've had a couple of Lexus's and my daily is a 2011 Genesis Sedan.

So again just wanted to introduce my self to the group.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Welcome! Keep us updated on your work with your new lude by starting a build thread--and start saving up to do your 5-speed swap!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! Keep us updated on your work with your new lude by starting a build thread--and start saving up to do your 5-speed swap!
playludesc

Thank you bud, this form seems to have some good traffic and movement so I will help me out. In regards to a 5-speed swap maybe as my tranny is not coming out of 1st but skips 2nd and goes into 3rd, once in 3rd it slips. I'm going to check the selenoids as it looks like the previous owners didn't know that the ATF needs to be changed out so there is a very good chance that the ATF in this tranny is cooked if so that is a very good reason and a few others as to why its not shifting correctly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts