Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I ahave an 81 prelude that runs good but has looked much better. I would love to find doors etc, but have NOT found a good place to get them. I found fenders, but no other body parts or after market parts that would bring my prelude to the 2000's. I don't want to change the look too much, however I wouldn't be apposed to someday doing a body kit. Any ideas on websites I could visit? I have poked around a bit already.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Well the most I can say is that anything you want for your prelude you have to do yourself. I am currently involved in getting some lowering springs made for ours. Believe me when I say that i wouldn't mind some fiberglass replacements. Don't get me wrong, I love the all metal construction. The only problem is they rust.

·
Registered
814 Posts
king spring(in aust.) makes lowering springs, i've shot them a couple e-mails in regards to group buys but as of yet haven't gotten a response. look at your local auto wreckers and see if the have any 1g's laying around, i know there were a couple wreckers in washington (i'm gonna assume by your sig that your in washington) had some. the only advice i can give you is to call around and always have your eyes on the classifeids

·
Registered
537 Posts
And keep looking on ebay. search by engine code or chasis numbers along with models that have compatible parts.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your replies. It looks like I will be doing body work and some fiberglass work. Alot of fiberglass parts will be needed for my mod.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts