Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i posted this up in the 4th gen section because i own a 4th gen. so you can delete this if u feel like it is breaking the rules im just getting a little desperate right now, cuz i cant look for a job or do anything cuz of this problem. there are only like 2-3 helpful guys in the 4th gen section so im hoping you guys can help.

i have a h22 swaped into my lude that why im asking cuz all u have h22's.

when my car is cold it runs perfect and then when it warms up it runs exteremly horrible it has hesitation though all gears and rpms. i have no cels.

ive tried new fuel filter. has new plugs and wires. distributor? knock sensor? o2 sensor? temp sensor?

thanks for understanding and like i said if u feel like deleting it feel free.

·
Registered
219 Posts
i have a h22 swaped into my lude that why im asking cuz all u have h22's.

when my car is cold it runs perfect and then when it warms up it runs exteremly horrible it has hesitation though all gears and rpms. i have no cels.

ive tried new fuel filter. has new plugs and wires. distributor? knock sensor? o2 sensor? temp sensor?

ive been thinking and have a couple of ideas

its not your cat as a pluged cat makes the car run like crap all the time

knock sensor/computer's water temp sensor is a postablaty

next time it boggs like you said unhook one of the sensors and see if its any beter the car will go to limp mode and bypass the sensor ... youll have to clear the code later

also has there been and motor work done as it might be a gasket leak intake or head

all your vacume lines in good shape ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts