Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't really have any pics taken by anything but my phone but finally got my camera back and washed my car sat. Five min. later it started raining as usual but I took the chance anyway and took some pics....enjoy!!! Oh and Comments are wanted/appreciated!!(good or bad)

And btw,they are 15 X8 with a +15 offset.195/50/15's

who can see the rear lip with 4ws like this?????:)

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
the sportmax's look the bomb diggity on your lude. Just, either refinish or replace your mouldings. They take my attention away from the rest of the car.

I think any less tire would look retarted, good choice with size selection.

·
Registered
258 Posts
That looks awsome with that deep lip!!! I want rims with lips like those.... VERY NICE!!!!!:exclamation:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol.thanks for the comments guys.and Toxxicluder I had gotten a new drivers side molding when I got my car painted but got lazy and never took the time to paint the rest of the moldings.lol.But I just got accord sideskirts the other day and when I prep and paint them I am going to do my molding too.Just waiting on the whether to heat up.hahaha

·
iamNOTerator
5,945 Posts
I think the wheel setup is perfect, I freaking love it

very nice pictures by the way, the first one is sick and the one with the back wheel turning is awesome too, it makes me miss my 89 4WS soo much!

·
master bater
1,681 Posts
Very sessy. I would fuck it!

·
Registered
799 Posts
I wonder what the 16x8's would look like?
I like 16's better.

but these look oh so nice on your lude.

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
lol.thanks for the comments guys.and Toxxicluder I had gotten a new drivers side molding when I got my car painted but got lazy and never took the time to paint the rest of the moldings.lol.But I just got accord sideskirts the other day and when I prep and paint them I am going to do my molding too.Just waiting on the whether to heat up.hahaha
you might be waiting a while for that...

but yeah i feel ya, i get lazy at times and just dont get around to doign the things i should the most with the car.

p.s. we should trade rims.:laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
I like the ventus tread pattern, my friend has some on his fl50 on svt rims. What size tires are those?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts