Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad is currently finishing the break in point from the re build. When I pick the car up next weekend I'll take some nice shots after its bath. As for now, here are some shots of the car during the rebuild. Enjoy.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What you mean closed that deck :D

As for what I expect? This build started off just as a 'why the hell not' project and to make the car run better when I left for school. We weren't really going for any HP gains, but my dad figured I'd get around 20 more or so - I want to find out. However, since we started taking apart the engine I found myself reading more about engines, turbos, performance parts, etc. So later on down the road after I graduate, and more reading, I plan to add bigger cams, better exhaust, a nice header (RMF or Kteller), and what not. Basically create a modest N/A build, but not going hog wild with it ya know?
My 2nd Lude will be a turbo project though :D

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
You're engine bay is way cleaner than mine.... you better stop that shit :D

Love it. Red cars FTW :emthup:

What header is that?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah we cleaned up the engine bay with some of the Marino paint. Also whiped(this looks funny) it down some. It is just the stock header. Looks like wood to me, ha.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
must be nice to have connections and resources like that. Let alone a garage and lift. I gotta park the lude outside in the parking lot with the rest of the old pple that park around here.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea. We bought an engine hoist and mount because, gulp, the engine fell off the crap one we rented...

The lifts are simply jack's with blocks of wood on them. heh.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I am at 158,000-160,000

·
Registered
910 Posts
nice man very clean

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
UPDATED- March 04-2007

Now she's on the road
And at school with me
. I want to drive around just for the hell of it, it feels totally different in terms of power. I love going around corners in 2nd at about 3500 or so, floor it, cabin has this really really nice growl. Totally changes the engine note.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
sleeper! thats one sick lude. bet it runs liek a dream

1 - 20 of 20 Posts