Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yeah, we need more dual exhaust pics. Looks nice, Who makes the duals?

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
Blackludesi said:
Yeah, we need more dual exhaust pics. Looks nice, Who makes the duals?
Most likely a custom set up, just a 'Y' pipe and two indentical mufflers, it really doesn't DO anything, just splits the exhaust fumes, and most likely reduces backpressure, although, typically, with a dual exhaust set-up, unless calculated correctly, the exhaust will favor and exit one side :smilejap:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Not diggin the dual coffee cans; It's different. I'll give you that, but its not my style. Quiet & low-key is how I roll.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RED89si said:
Most likely a custom set up, just a 'Y' pipe and two indentical mufflers, it really doesn't DO anything, just splits the exhaust fumes, and most likely reduces backpressure, although, typically, with a dual exhaust set-up, unless calculated correctly, the exhaust will favor and exit one side :smilejap:
Well actually it runs dual from the headers and back don´t know who made it but I think it costed alot. I think you´ve figured out by already that it is an custom job. And for me it is the most nice mod on this car so far but I´m most propebly have to sell it. But belive me I don´t want to:wzbigcry:it also has an pipercross induction. The car sounds really nice exept for the hole in the right muffler (seen from behind) And I´m really proud of it. Thanks danny for getting that pic (I was sleeping. Because of the time diff. It´s now 8:30 in the morning and I just woke up) that is an old one from the prev owner the car is clean now but still have to do some cleaning on the inside. Anyone have an good idea how to get rid of dog and women hair??? already Vackumed but it´s not enough. but please comment!!

·
Registered
910 Posts
i like the duels but it can go for a cleaning

1 - 10 of 10 Posts