Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as the title says I finally got my new system. They are two MTX Thunder 6000 series subs in a custom ported box and a MTX 425Watt Thunder302 amp. I am going to sell the amp since i already have a 1000 watt Rockford one. I am not sure I like the box set up but will use it for now. In the future I want to make another box that is like my existing one so that I can make it a lil more show and still use the LED's in the box. I need it for more show then this box is. So in the future I will also be selling the box, but thats once i make the new one. I will also be selling my existing box with the two 8" rockfords. I also picked up a Pioneer 500watt GMH? amp too that i will also be selling. so if anyone is interested in any of this stuff please pm and we can talk about it.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
hey pm me with price on that 302 and do u know if it works, the 6000 are nice subs they bumb good

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I have an update on the new system. I just tried to put it in the trunk and it didnt fit at all. it was way to big for me, it covered my entire trunk and i cant have that. so yeah its going up for sale now. thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts