Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night i picked up my beautiful 98 silver SH and yes its a real SH i checked on that lol. I want to thank all my fellow luders who gave me tips on the best places to look for a prelude and what to look for and a special thanks to the New York Luders for giving me tips as well, i hope to see you all at a meet soon and i will post pics as soon as i can

thank you all :smile2:

-Orbs

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last night i picked up my beautiful 98 silver SH and yes its a real SH i checked on that lol. I want to thank all my fellow luders who gave me tips on the best places to look for a prelude and what to look for and a special thanks to the New York Luders for giving me tips as well, i hope to see you all at a meet soon and i will post pics as soon as i can

-Orbs
and it actually looks exactly like the car i have as my profile pic..hmm didnt even notice that

·
You myron?
1,540 Posts
congrats man post some pics up asap maybe ill see you around when im back on LI

·
Registered
136 Posts
Very nice, check your oil frequently since you didn't know the oil consumption of your new Lude. Good luck and enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice, check your oil frequently since you didn't know the oil consumption of your new Lude. Good luck and enjoy your new ride.
yea i will be sure to check on that..there was very minor amounts of oil on the valve cover but the clocks got 106,xxx on it so im not suprised. but i will keep my eye out.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice pick-up. Any ideas on the first mod?
well the car already came with an AEM cold air and a DC front strut bar, i wanted to do headers but idk if im even gonna bother im definitely getting a bypass valve for the cold air im not taking any chances, if do eventually do more it wont be nothing too crazy, but my close friend has a 97 lude and said he would buy me an intake when i got one, but i already have one so he suprised me and got me a high flow cat which is pretty sweet, but then ill feel like i gotta do the other stuff to go along with it, but we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and it actually looks exactly like the car i have as my profile pic..hmm didnt even notice that
I have three pics up on my profile if you guys wanna check them out, thats all i could get for now. let me know what you think.

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
post up some pics yO!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

-Orbs
WOW! A REAL SH!!!!!
Just kidding man. Congratulations on the new purchase.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey grnlude99 your from kissime i just moved to palm bay like a month ago and i want to know about the meet scene or the racing scene

·
Registered
956 Posts
Another silver NY Luder FTW!! :top:

We have about 4 Silver NY Luders and now you make 5!!!

A few of us have last miin meets at Hooters on Farmingdale or around LI!!! Hit me up whenever you wanna join in or one of the local NY Luders will hit you up on the next meet!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts