Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey to all those with fidanza flywheels i was wondering if it is suppose to have the bearing in the center? i have seen many flywheels with those bearings but the fidanza flywheel i got didnt come with one. also i noticed the 3gp flywheel doesnt really have a bearing there but it does have that metal piece in there. any help is very much appreciated. thanks.

here is a pic of where the bearing usually go. in the big center hole there.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yep, your Fidanza looks just like mine does. You're good to go.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I got a fidanza flywheel too. Can u tell me if u have any starting. Cuz mine from time to time seems like the flywheel is off after i installed mine. My bad bout bein off topic

hey to all those with fidanza flywheels i was wondering if it is suppose to have the bearing in the center? i have seen many flywheels with those bearings but the fidanza flywheel i got didnt come with one. also i noticed the 3gp flywheel doesnt really have a bearing there but it does have that metal piece in there. any help is very much appreciated. thanks.

here is a pic of where the bearing usually go. in the big center hole there.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got a fidanza flywheel too. Can u tell me if u have any starting. Cuz mine from time to time seems like the flywheel is off after i installed mine. My bad bout bein off topic
u mean starting problems?? i havent finished puttin everything back together so i wouldnt know. will have the transmission put back on today but hopefully i can get the whole engine and everything back in the car this weekend. i will let you know if i come accross any problems.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts