Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering...ppl really seem to like the JDM visors our cars have. But they can be expensive, rareish, blah blah. If someone has a set, would it be possible to start making fiberglass ones for a good price, and then if your a baller some cf ones? Just an idea for someone with a set of these to think about. Could make some cash i would think

·
12,918 Posts
Well, they're plastic, clear and tinted.

Not only that but personally I think they're ugly and don't serve much purpose other than a jdm factor. I used to own some and was glad when I got rid of them.

I don't know if fiberglass is a great idea with these, since they're supposed to be sun visors.. sun shades in other terms.

·
Banned
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey. Steve-O posted!!! lol jk hahaha

yeah. i know they are plastic and are just that JDM name ppl want. but ppl pay out for them even if they do serve no real purpose other than a brand name factor. money is money. idk...just an idea. i would think CF ones would be rather cool myself...id buy some. but i have no money lol

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
i never really liekd them honestly but that cf idea sounds rather interesting - i might just try to photo shop somethin like that to see how it looks

·
Registered
145 Posts
i personally think it might look tacky if its in fiberglass.

the visor are see through black which is great because it is transparent. once its fiberglass it just defeat the whole purpose of it. thats my view on it.

if you want window visor really bad, maybe invest in the avs visor instead of the jdm one?

·
Banned
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh. ive never seen one in person, only pics. didnt realize they were see through. idk...i thought maybe cf might be kinda cool

·
Registered
476 Posts
i don't feel that they're that expensive or rare..there are definitely more sets of those circulating than the door sills or JDM fogs. i think they're a decent price (around $145 shipped) if you really want them and can justify paying that.

·
Banned
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i don't feel that they're that expensive or rare..there are definitely more sets of those circulating than the door sills or JDM fogs. i think they're a decent price (around $145 shipped) if you really want them and can justify paying that.
im a little confused by that? are you saying the door sills arent rare/cost much? b/c this is what im talking about....

http://yhst-1408381693991.stores.yahoo.net/jdmprbb6dovi.html

·
Dented
724 Posts
I don't feel that they are that expensive or rare. It is a certainty that there are more JDM window visors than there are JDM door sills or JDM fog lights. If you really want to get them, I think that $145 shipped is a decent price for JDM visors.

he's saying they aren't as rare as door sills or JDM fog lights.

Hnguy4 - Not dogging your grammar. It was actually good. Just making it clearer..if that's even possible.

·
Banned
5,085 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
I don't feel that they are that expensive or rare. It is a certainty that there are more JDM window visors than there are JDM door sills or JDM fog lights. If you really want to get them, I think that $145 shipped is a decent price for JDM visors.

he's saying they aren't as rare as door sills or JDM fog lights.

Hnguy4 - Not dogging your grammar. It was actually good. Just making it clearer..if that's even possible.
Precisely, thanks for the clarification. I read your post at first and thought you were playing copycat or something, lol.

Yeah, I was just saying that they aren't AS rare or expensive as the door sills or JDM fogs. Like I was saying, there's a good amount of JDM window visors still circulating and they can be had at a decent price of around $145.

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
Precisely, thanks for the clarification. I read your post at first and thought you were playing copycat or something, lol.

Yeah, I was just saying that they aren't AS rare or expensive as the door sills or JDM fogs. Like I was saying, there's a good amount of JDM window visors still circulating and they can be had at a decent price of around $145.

$145.50 shipped and brand spankin new at that.

Mike (H4L)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts