Honda Prelude Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been thinking about making all kinda custom fiberglass things for 3gs if i do make them would anyone be down to buy them ?

·
12,918 Posts
No.. nobody would buy any of it. They will say they would at first.. but when time comes around to sell no one will. Don't bother.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Dex you ass he isn't selling anything yet he's fishing!?!

It all depends on what you're gonna make and what you're gonna sell.
Fiberglass trunk would be sick but it would vibrate like a... well you get the idea with my huge stereo.
That would be original though cuz no one makes em, plus you'd have to keep the price way down cuz us luders are cheap bastards... Myself included...
DAnny

·
Registered
10,750 Posts
fibreglass bonnet ... sorry hood.
Boot .. trunk.
wings... er... fenders.
Doors.

Doubt you'll be doing those though. And shipping them to the UK.
lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah lke i started put making a custom sub box sub box withc was easy....now im making fiberglass door peace for the speakers.....but im going to make a fiberglass dash fenders...and anything else i feel like ttrying out.....and from what ive read carbon fiber is used in the same way as fiberglass so if i get realy good im going to start doing that too

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Start by making the goods for your own car...

When you build experience, they're will be people that will ask you to buy!

I'll garantee it...post up some pics.

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
yea pics would help. i would be down for a custom kick pannel...white fiberglass =] or maybe a nice trunk set up...where are u located? come to NJ and make me some stuff i got doe...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im located in palmdale CA ......um once i get down geting everything down good i will post some pics ......but the work ive donw so far looks like i bought it from a store

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.