Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, I'm new to the Prelude Forums. Nice to meet you all. My name is Wes, I'm a full time graphic designer and part time martial arts instructor.

I've always been an avid Prelude fan. My first car was a 1991 Honda Prelude Si all white, stock with white wheels. I'll try to find a picture, but someone ran into the car and destroyed it :(

That's when I sold what was left and bought a 2013 Honda Civic Si Sedan.
My 2013 is currently boosted running precision 5858 407whp 330wtq (bigger plans coming for this)

I'm happy to return to the game. I just picked up this 1988 Honda Prelude 2.0SI 4WS. I have a lot of plans for this car, I am hoping to return this timeless classic to it's former glory.

It has over 200k miles and is in decent condition. Car drives very well, and 4WS is insanely boss. Only my gauge cluster cuts in and out, another is on its way.
Original owner started putting 20w-50 oil in it :/ I'm afraid to change weights.
Boosted H22A swap incoming. Going to see how long this B20A5 will last. Thanks to 1funryd for all the knowledge and information I need for the swap.

Already ordered:
Ksport Coilovers
Avid 1 AV24 15x8 +25 Wheels
Kumho 205/50 Tires
Mugen Shift Knob (probably chinese)
Suede Shift Boot with Red Stitching

I plan on redoing all the trim, and getting a paint job next and reupholster the interior. More pics coming soon.

Pic of me, and my girls 1993 Prelude Si before some old dude ran into the headlight. Now it has a blue faded hood and fender. We're picking up a fresh 1994 Prelude Si 4WS this week and swapping motors over.

[URL=http://s1149.photobucket.com/user/Feralhybrid88/media/12435816_10208049471895246_1860913887_n.jpg.html]

[/URL]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I take it the insignia on the B pillars say 4WS? Thought it might have been ALB at first.

Looks like a clean base, keen to see where you go with this. How are you planning to build the H?
It's definitely 4WS. Never felt anything like it. I haven't decided how I want to build the motor for boost yet. What I do also depends on which H22 I get ahold of first. There is a Euro R H22A trans has LSD available here that I want. If I get that I'll just go allmotor for awhile then pick up a usdm h22a on the side to build.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
I really really like those wheels. I had a set of similar Rikens that I was going to refinish in that color scheme before I chickened out and painted them silver for easier resale. Really cool look though especially on a black car!

·
master bater
1,682 Posts
Looks like a lot of work ahead. :thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts