Honda Prelude Forum banner

Fender light mounting pattern thing?

900 Views 17 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  stlschindler
Does anyone have the diagram/pattern thing that is used to put jdm fender lights on usdm fender? Ive searched and cannot find them.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
no one = (
Pretty sure it's on mustard cat's site: www.prelude3g.com. I believe heyfrench did the jdm signals on his usdm fenders back in the day.
i guess im retarted or something i have looked over the site 3 times clicking on every link and its not on there. and wtf beagles get the fuck out with your useless post.

edit: sorry that was harsh, let me restate what i meant, plz dont post useless stuff in meh thread, it irritates me lol.
Calm down dude, I really didn't know and frankly you seemed lonely. (I got this from the "No one =(" response) I figured some interest would show that deep down someone cares rather than a barren thread filled with self bumps.

Hug and make up? <3

-This response is not being sarcastic or anything like that, the last thing i want is a crazy e war.
man I searched for that for him but could NOT find it!
told you!! lol i only post if i cannot find within a week of looking = D but thank you very much zippy, youve been repped. And thanks for trying danny, did u get my pm back about the hood?

And could u sticky this danny with a diff name? or put it in the faqs links?
told you!! lol i only post if i cannot find within a week of looking = D but thank you very much zippy, youve been repped. And thanks for trying danny, did u get my pm back about the hood?

And could u sticky this danny with a diff name? or put it in the faqs links?
Yeah I'll add it to the sticky, good idea.

And yes I got your PM sorry I didn't get back to you right away

EDIT shit wrong account, this is Danny!
Yeah I'll add it to the sticky, good idea.

And yes I got your PM sorry I didn't get back to you right away

EDIT shit wrong account, this is Danny!
lol I was Like woah!! Femme is a mod lmao.
I have it saved on my computer. Can't get to it though, it's packed somewhere from the move.
I have it saved on my computer. Can't get to it though, it's packed somewhere from the move.
its all good man someone up there posted a link to one ^^
Yes Michael Your a very good avid searcher should be a role model for newbies. You dug up a lot of stuff on me from years back by just doing advanced searches with my user id.
Yes Michael Your a very good avid searcher should be a role model for newbies. You dug up a lot of stuff on me from years back by just doing advanced searches with my user id.
lol thats because it was posted in my old third gen thread = D my username used to be masnlp.

And thanks i shall be know as the Newbie role model now lmfao!
haha yeah! didn't mean you were a newbie but rather what every newbie should aspire to be. To not suffer the newbie rath of pp.
lolz^ true that! and o well even if i am a noob.
Hopefully this helps someone
Automotive tire Font Parallel Rectangle Brand
See less See more
1 - 18 of 18 Posts