Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm new to this forum. I just got an 89 Prelude Si that I got for free running. I LOVE THIS THING! I'm in! I just spent a month troubleshooting the thing and its running now. My steering and suspension clearly needs some work. So.....i obviously need new tie rods, maybe a new rack. I can likely figure out what in the steering wheel makes it feel like this, but.....IT PULLS OUTWARDS a bit. Like towards me!! LOL. I know we've all seen films or cartoons where someone's steering wheel pulls off.😂 I doubt this will be happening, but, what do you guys think I need to replace. As in what parts are involved and what are they called that i can research them/order/hunt for them. Is there a nut under my horn or something that is loose? Something else? Also, say I want to rebuild/replace my suspension and steering parts, any suggestions on quality kits, bushings, etc? Thanks.

If anyone is interested, the final reason it wouldnt start aside from pgmfi relay and a dirty crank shaft sensor was..... a dizzy key/tooth snapped off and it was just wouldn't fire. The dizzy was clearly the newest part on the car so it was the last thing i checked. LOL.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts