Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im brand new to this site, and was curious what would need to be done to achieve 250-300 whp on a f22a1 boosted

·
Premium Member
16,549 Posts
Yeah, the F22a1 blocks are iron sleeved so they do not need resleeving so you are already ready to boost, just make sure to do a rebuild of your motor.
Cast pistons can take some power for a while, but its always recommended to replace them with forged parts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, the F22a1 blocks are iron sleeved so they do not need resleeving so you are already ready to boost, just make sure to do a rebuild of your motor.
Cast pistons can take some power for a while, but its always recommended to replace them with forged parts.
i thought the block was iron sleeved i wasnt 100% sure tho. and yea was deff anna rebuild and pust some aries pistons in it. heard the ringlands are junk for honda so i was iffy about that. so i should get a rebuild kit and some forged rods and aries pistons with proper tune i should b able to make atleast 250 at the wheels? i seen a set of aries pistons for 500 for a 9.1 ratio

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i thought the block was iron sleeved i wasnt 100% sure tho. and yea was deff anna rebuild and pust some aries pistons in it. heard the ringlands are junk for honda so i was iffy about that. so i should get a rebuild kit and some forged rods and aries pistons with proper tune i should b able to make atleast 250 at the wheels? i seen a set of aries pistons for 500 for a 9.1 ratio
* Arias***

1 - 7 of 7 Posts