Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if a f22 would go down in a 2nd g lude ...

·
Memento Mori
7,515 Posts
It could be done, but it would be a very tight fit just like a H22. Then you will also have to deal with the hydraulic clutch and cable shifter. (As well as the standard custom mounts, axles, wiring.)

·
Registered
316 Posts
It could be done, but it would be a very tight fit just like a H22. Then you will also have to deal with the hydraulic clutch and cable shifter. (As well as the standard custom mounts, axles, wiring.)
aka, Anything can be done with enough time and money.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the help.... im thinking about just rebuilding the A18

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
thanks for the help.... im thinking about just rebuilding the A18
You should. Much easier and you can still get a decent amount of power out of our A18's. Naturally, the more you can/want to spend, the more power you can get out of it. There's always the options of Weber DCOE's carbs, quad-carb setups from bikes, and yeah there's a turbo manifold out there to fit the A20 (which would fit the A18 also).

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
im suprised mp si86 isnt on here he waqnted to do this

·
Registered
754 Posts
im suprised mp si86 isnt on here he waqnted to do this
yea i thought i was, but with all the parts just laying around for an fi swap i really think im gonna go that route, by the way garret all the holes are drilled out and the b18 manifold fits, i just need to cut off the top flanges so the valve cover can fit, once i get my motor together with just a mild build im going to dyno it with the different stock b manifolds just to see what they really do and which one is the better choice, right now all i have is the ls mani and almost a b16 mani, just have to convince my wife that she needs a skunk 2 mani so i can snatch her stock b16 mani hahahaha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts