1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
HOME GROWN HOMIE
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
285 Posts
those arent bad, but if i cant have the ever so sought after mugen covers ive ben looking for for about 3 years, id want these.

·
Registered
285 Posts
350Z_Orange_Lude said:
Arent They The Same Shit? Other Then The Ones On Ebay Dont Have The Whole Vent Cut Out.
theyre kinda the same, i realized that after posting. i just didnt feel like editing or anything. with the ebay ones, all youd need is a cutting tool of some sort like a dremmel or something like that.

·
HOME GROWN HOMIE
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so did i do a good job finding them for you guys... i know alot of you have been looking for them... i would have bidded on them but my mom caught on that i have a paypal account with her credit card attached

·
Registered
285 Posts
FaV605 said:
so did i do a good job finding them for you guys... i know alot of you have been looking for them... i would have bidded on them but my mom caught on that i have a paypal account with her credit card attached
youd do a better job if you could find me some mugen headlight covers for a 4th gen lol

·
HOME GROWN HOMIE
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah ill get right on that.... im about to start making mugen style ones myself... maybe ill make a set and see how they come out... then ill start takin orders

1 - 11 of 11 Posts