Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I need some help here i want an entire new exhaust system from headers to muffler, looking to spend about 1 grand on parts, can someone tell me all the parts i need for h22a jdm. As well i think i want to go 2.5in piping. Could i get a diagram or pictures please:D and if u say just go and look at your car i cant cause its all stored up for the winter:p

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Just buy a catback or go to a muffler shop and have them run the pipe. You can't know exactly what to get because the piping has to be fitted to the car unless you get a cat back

·
Registered
493 Posts
1 grand is alot. you can buy an aftermarkert cat back or you can save money and take it to a muffler shop. buy a muffler with a 2.5 inlet tell them you want 2.5 inch piping from the cat back and run it into your new muffler ( you can also add on resonators or test pip or w.e.) save money and use what you have left of the 1 grand on other parts of your car

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
depends on what you want... if your gonna go this far save a few more hundred and get a hytech header or something then a good muffler and piping made... you can look around on here for the arguements on if 2.5 or 3 inch is better and decide yourself... otherwise a dc header or megan will be just fine

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
depends on what you want... if your gonna go this far save a few more hundred and get a hytech header or something then a good muffler and piping made... you can look around on here for the arguements on if 2.5 or 3 inch is better and decide yourself... otherwise a dc header or megan will be just fine
where would i buy a hytech header online?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts