Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tryin to find the imfamous mugen twin loop for my base prelude I've looked everywhere and can't find a lead I figure I'd ask around on here made someone has an idea where I can start my search I've already contacted a bunch of people and everyone says ther rare and has no clue where to find one my second choice it the Greddy ti-c but can't find that either I'm in need of help guys my lude needs to breath and give satisfactory humz if anyone on here has any ideas please let me know is b very greatful

·
Administrator
6,799 Posts
Keep an eye on ebay or a partout. Aftermarket bolt on performance parts are a little tougher to come by than OEM parts. Especially since there were so few 5th gens made in comparison to other generations.

Personally, as much as i enjoy the sound of a Mugen exhaust, I went with a custom setup. Always works for a last resort.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Content deleted, because, some little snowflake out there can't handle some garage talk. That, and wing9903 says they are too long to read.

·
Opinionated Bastard
7,272 Posts
I would stay away from OBX parts in general. There are a handful of accounts where they fall apart or blow out over time.

OP, Mugen parts for Preludes were rare when they came out 10+ years ago, so you can probably imagine that it's even harder to find good parts today. Specialty shops, Japanese part importers, and collectors are usually where you want to start. Most collectors are pretty protective of their 'suppliers', so I wouldn't expect a fanfare entrance to the world of finding rare and collectible stuff.

Some of us have hunted for years before finding what we're looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts