Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
give me this link for a $150 lol thats ships to canada and the evo2 is stainless steel while the apexi is not

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Go custom cause than you get whatever you want, i got my piping done for 120 bucks and I brought the muffler in for them to put on

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go custom cause than you get whatever you want, i got my piping done for 120 bucks and I brought the muffler in for them to put on
or not it would be the same price everything is hella expensive here and i like the sound of the greedy and i like the diy projects

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
skunk2 ftw. u can give them a best offer on ebay. make up for the shipping costs a little. i offered them i think 420 and they took it i would start at 400 :) and i used that 10% that some people got too got mine for like 375 shipped. it sounds good too.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
How is buying a evo 2 exhaust DIY? haha because you bolted it up? Just curious not trying to be a huge ass

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How is buying a evo 2 exhaust DIY? haha because you bolted it up? Just curious not trying to be a huge ass

bolts on are DIY...... i dont have to take it to anyone and i can do it yourslef and i want an excuss to use my new axel stands:D

·
iHeart iVTEC
3,933 Posts
DIY=Do it yourself. or in lei mans terms, someone who likes to install parts by themselves. whether you are removing 2 bolts or 200 bolts, it's still a DIY.

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
Um why not? What does it matter if its used or not? You're still getting the same damn performance. I was just smarter and wouldnt pay 500$ for 3 HP gain.
I actually agree with you for once. Nothing wrong with used in this instance.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I like the way Greddy evo2 exhausts sound, but I have never heard one in person on a 4th or 5thgen lude. They have really pretty robotic tig welds LOL. Most of the nice Hondas around here have greddy exhausts. They sound nice on a B series. Most people just buy them for the name though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts