Honda Prelude Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Prelude Si VTEC
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Well little update, I was able to show the car this summer at HondaFest in CT although I did trailer it. Car got alot of compliments it felt great. HondaProJason was there I got to meet him and He had me go thru my car with him and show what I did. He snapped some quick pics and put them on his Instagram so that was cool.

I still need to finish my exhaust (open header lol). Also decided to pull the trans again and change out the clutch and release bearing since I rushed putting it together and used what I had laying around. Also want to change all the bushings in the front with Energy ones, new axles, front wheel bearings, and possibly some coilovers if I can swing it money wise. I need to redo my battery relocation and box setup in the trunk its not up to my standards looks wise.

I would LOVE to get it registered and back on the road finally this coming summer.
Other than that some new wheels and I will be a happy camper.
Heres some pics from this past HondaFest ....
Green Del Sol was my Sister’s old car, was very cool to see it again , new owner is keeping it very nice.
** Damn shame about the photobucket crap for my old pics

Attachments

·
Registered
1993 Prelude Si VTEC
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
1993 Prelude Si VTEC
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Fall 2020
I got my exhaust finished. Hytech Replica header, 3 inch K teller Stainless exhaust, Vibrant res, Vibrant flat black muffler. Then she sat all Winter.
Spring 2021
Starting to Warm up here in CT so I just started working on her again. Finished up my dash wiring so everything is functioning correctly, also did Alpine headunit and mini amp that I hid with some Sony speakers 4x 6.5s and one 6x9 just for some basic tunes.
Plans are to finish interior I need carpet and would like to do a steering wheel upgrade and possibly seats.
T belt/waterpump and some seals and gaskets are due, Hondata S300 and get it tuned.
Here are some pics from this past Fall.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Looks great. I had no idea that Kteller was still doing exhausts. My 2.5" is a Kteller job from a LONG time ago, It might be able to vote, but not drink.

Reactions: EVILBIRD

·
Registered
1993 Prelude Si VTEC
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Looks great. I had no idea that Kteller was still doing exhausts. My 2.5" is a Kteller job from a LONG time ago, It might be able to vote, but not drink.
Haha ! yeah luckily they still are. Made it a lot easier for my Guy to do it. Really didnt want to go to an exhaust shop and get something half fast.
Labor was kinda pricey but he did a really nice job tucking it up and the car sounds great. Not too loud at all surprisingly.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Yeah, well in my experience, cars are just money pits, so if you want to play, you're going to pay.

Work has me renting a lot of the newer shit and I absolutely HATE the garbage being produced today. I'd rather pay too much servicing an older car that I don't literally want to drive into a bridge abutment.

Reactions: EVILBIRD
21 - 32 of 32 Posts