2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
www.ExplicitSpeedPerformance.net
Explicit Speed Performance
Email: [email protected]
AIM: ExplicitSpeed360
Phone: 1-360-866-8530 Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm
Ask for John

Our ESP Replacement/Aftermarket Motor Mount Kits are made out of 1/4" steel and are made super strong. Built to last! We use 70A polyurethane for the inserts. Set includes 3 motor mounts, driver side, passenger side, and rear. Choice of Red or Black insert colors. These motor mount kits are much stronger then the OEM piece and the polyurethane inserts will limit the engines movement and improve handeling and help deliver more power to the ground. Simple bolt in experience. Toss our your old worn out britle OEM mounts or OEM poly filled mounts or OEM insert mounts. Adding poly filling and inserts to the old brittle OEM mount is just putting a bandaid on it. Your still using the old brittle mount and rubber middle. Toss it out and use our much stronger complete polyurethane mount.

Our Accord Motor Mount Kits have been tested up to 650 whp street driven Fully Built GT40 Turbo 4 door Accord.

BA 3rd Gen. 88-91 Prelude

- B20/1 5 spd Motor Mount Kit
- $275 shipped US
- For little additional have 150 other powder coating colors to choose from. Choice of Red or Black insert colors

As Always purchasing the Motor Mount Kit and Traction Bar System will get you a combined purchased discount off list :)

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
SIIIIIIIIIICK!!! i was just updating my wish list last night and i was wondering if you guys were gonna do motor mounts!

is the insert solid or the same style as AZ R&M used?

·
Registered
281 Posts
I want these so bad. Definitely going to be the first purchase for my Prelude.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
yep im getting a set of these, first thing as soon as they are done.

can we start a buyers list?

B20a mount buyers
1. Chris (Federal Way 3rd gen)

B21 mount buyers

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
They are just two inserts or one soild
Just want this to be clear now

·
Memento Mori
7,501 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
They are just two inserts or one soild
Just want this to be clear now
They are 2 inserts like the link that was shown. We have used this style since day one with no issues at all. Also there are some proprietary things going on with our inserts.

Our motor mount kits have been tested and abused on many 400-700 whp vehicles with no issues. I have never had anyone come back to me or complain on the quality of our inserts. So feel confident with your purchase. -John

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Can we pick what color the mount is? insers red or black you said but not the steel part of the mount

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can we pick what color the mount is? insers red or black you said but not the steel part of the mount
Options of all our Motor Mount Kits are 150 powder coating colors to choose from on the steel. They come powder coated semi gloss black Std. Additional color will cost a lil bit more check with me first. As far as insert colors you have choice of Red or Black :)

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
I'm interested in H/F-Series mounts and/or B-Series mounts too. Might go with these for the time being. Pretty sure 2 of my 4 mounts are shot.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
k mounts!!!! ahaha sike i wish but damn explicit speed you guys are doing a great job even though im getting an az traction bar ill be purchasing one from you guys !!!! cant wait to see what other mounts you guys make!

·
Registered
281 Posts
So, for the b20a, if I buy a kit, it will come with ALL the mounts for the motor and tranny, right? I ask because I haven't looked to see if there are 3 or 4 mounts.

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
usually the upgrade kits are strong enough that you only need 3, but if you look at the traction bar they sell theres a front engine mount on that

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
usually the upgrade kits are strong enough that you only need 3, but if you look at the traction bar they sell theres a front engine mount on that
Correct, The kits 3 mounts, driver, rear, trans. Being polyurethane the front mount isn't really needed but your welcome to run the OEM front mount or when you can get our 3rd Gen Prelude Traction Bar System with B20/B21 Front Torque Mount Kit that replaces the stock OEM front mount.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts