2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
www.ExplicitSpeedPerformance.net
Explicit Speed Performance
Email: [email protected]
AIM: ExplicitSpeed360
Phone: 1-360-866-8530 Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm
Ask for John

Just a friendly inform, that we will be adding the Gen 3. 88-91 Prelude B20/B21 5 spd Motor Mount Kit to our production. I will post pictures up soon as there finished.

Our ESP Replacement/Aftermarket Motor Mount Kits are made out of 1/4" steel and are made super strong. Built to last! We use 70A polyurethane for the inserts. Set includes 3 motor mounts, driver side, passenger side, and rear. Choice of Red or Black insert colors. These motor mount kits are much stronger then the OEM piece and the polyurethane inserts will limit the engines movement and improve handeling and help deliver more power to the ground. Simple bolt in experience. Toss our your old worn out britle OEM mounts or OEM poly filled mounts or OEM insert mounts. Adding poly filling and inserts to the old brittle OEM mount is just putting a bandaid on it. Your still using the old brittle mount and rubber middle. Toss it out and use our much stronger complete polyurethane mount.

Our Accord Motor Mount Kits have been tested up to 650 whp street driven Fully Built GT40 Turbo 4 door Accord.

BA 3rd Gen. 88-91 Prelude

- $275 shipped US List

The Motor Mount Kit will ressemble the mount kit below. Just for piece of mind. Transmission mount pictured below will obviously be different to accept the transmission bracket.

Actual Product Below:

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
From now till Feb 1st for the first 4 people I will offer a discount off list.

Price will be $235 shipped US with either US postal money order or Paypal.

Choice of Red or Black insert colors. -John

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Is that 235.00 USD with that silver cast finish?

Assuming your one of the first four that is.

I would prefer the gloss black...I do need these pretty bad and loosing the front mount would be good because it blocks where my turbine intake piping and filter should be so I have to run a screen and open turbo...

Let me know what other finishes you can do also.

I'm def interested.

Also if your interested in sponsoring my car I would be happy to display advert on my car next season. I'll be attending HIN Chicago, Nopi Great Lakes, and Nopi Nationals and a few more like World of Wheels...let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
danm it i need my w2 allready

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
cus you get what you pay for man

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Thats a little pricey for a little bit of steel and some urethane. Why is it almost 300 bucks??
when you dont have to put up with the engine slamming forward every time you hit the gas the price doesnt even come into your head....if i had the cash i would buy these but it looks like for now im filling my own:)

·
Registered
420 Posts
Thats a little pricey for a little bit of steel and some urethane. Why is it almost 300 bucks??

Experience costs money in this industry. Two companies could use the same materials to make the same product...but if one has more experience their pieces will be better and will cost more.

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
You're bitching about the price?! You're an idiot. Look at the cost of AZ Race's mounts for our cars, lol. They are only a "little bit of aluminum and some urethane..."

You obviously haven't an idea of what mounts like this cost.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
So...is no response a no on the sponsorship? I'm not asking for anything for free here...

I will be buying some of your products regardless however there is an opportunity to get your name out there more at a very small cost being discounts on your products for advertising and recognition.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
That's a reasonable price actually.

They aren't taxes. If you don't want to buy them, don't. Seems simple.

Can always make your own, if you have all the equipment.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So...is no response a no on the sponsorship? I'm not asking for anything for free here...

I will be buying some of your products regardless however there is an opportunity to get your name out there more at a very small cost being discounts on your products for advertising and recognition.
PMed!

how soon would these ship out upon receiving the money order? and are you shipping with standard ground.??
At most turn around is about 5-7 days up recieving payment. Ships out via UPS ground. Everything we make is hand made and made upon purchase. -John

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So black is the only color?

Warranty?

Can they be shipped un-coated so I can coat them?
Depending on the color you'd like there is 150 powder coating colors to choose from additional cost is roughly $10. Yes they can be shipped un coated for $10 less then my $235 shipped US price that is only good till Feb 1st!!!

As always we warrantee the product if it breaks send it back we will fix it or replace it.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Are you still makeing these after feb first? I dont need them right now, but i will in two months

1 - 19 of 19 Posts