Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ESP 88-91 Prelude H22/F 5 spd Motor Mount Kit Limited Group Buy First Come, First Serve!

This is 3rd Round Group Buy need 4+ committed. 1st Set made and shipped. 2nd made and about to ship :)

Happy Customers! :)

ESP 88-91 Prelude H22/F 5 spd Motor Mount Kit Limited Group Buy! I need 4+ committed

Price is $465 Shipped US. Will come Stanadard Semi Gloss Black Powder Coating with Choice of Red or Black 70A Polyurethane Insert color choices.

Our Kit is the best kit on the Market with no clearance issues and best axle alignment.

I will only be taking 4+ Orders at this time. I am doing these on my personal time. I wont be doing these forever.

As always wait time is about 6-8 weeks. However I am doing products much quicker now. Just did my last Group Buy 4 weeks ago and they just shipped last week.

Please Email for Quickest Response
[email protected]

Or Post on here or PM.

Traction Bar Systems. Add this with your Mount Kit :)

It will cover all your bases. With Front Torque Mount Kit H22/F $495 Shipped US. Comes Standard Semi Gloss Black Powder Coating with Red decal or choice of color decal.

$20 additional for custom powder coating color.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
ESP BA 88-91 Prelude H22/F 5 spd Motor Mount Kit, ESP Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit H/F and ESP 2 Point Front Upper Strut Bar :)

ESP BA 88-91 Prelude H22/F 5 spd Motor Mount Kit and ESP Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit H/F :)
Tons of room for a JRSC :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
ESP 88-91 Prelude H22/F 5 spd Motor Mount Kit Limited Group Buy First Come, First Serve!

Do these fit P/S and A/C? Do you have any recommendations for CV shafts and wiring? I might be picking up another lude(long time away:wzbigcry:) with rod knock and trying to price my options.​

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ESP,

Will you be making mounts for the B21A1 anytime soon? I'm sure I'll need new ones sometime in the future.

Thanks.
Yes I may start up a small Group Buy on them shortly keep eyes open on 3rd Gen section.

Do these fit P/S and A/C? Do you have any recommendations for CV shafts and wiring? I might be picking up another lude(long time away:wzbigcry:) with rod knock and trying to price my options.
Yes are kit comes with complete instructions step by step of every little thing and what parts. Insane Shafts.com ask for Mike. The quality of the axles are great! Under $400 for 500 hp axles is a steal. They have been pushed more than that too. There shafts and treating process and joints are the best for the buck. Insane Shafts has all specs of either 88-89 or 90-91. What year is yours? Wireworx for custom engine harness. Just easier that to do your self saves the headache too. Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
A few quick questions. Would you recommend using a 4th gen rear mount bracket or 5th gen? Will both work with these? (Already have the mounts and they're awesome!)

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A few quick questions. Would you recommend using a 4th gen rear mount bracket or 5th gen? Will both work with these? (Already have the mounts and they're awesome!)
All 90-97 Accord Dx 5spd/Lx 5spd and 92-01 Prelude Auto or 5 spd. All use the same Rear T Bracket. They all use same rear 3 bolt short mount.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts