Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Strongest on the Market, that is a guarantee !!!

Also keep in mind that Billet Aluminum Mounts are weaker than Steel. Steel will always be 2-3 times stronger then Aluminum. This is a Fact.

Our ESP Replacement/Aftermarket Motor Mount Kits are made out of 1/4" steel and are made super strong. Built to last! We use 70A polyurethane for the inserts. Set includes 3 motor mounts, driver side, passenger side, and rear. Choice of Red or Black insert colors. These motor mount kits are much stronger then the OEM piece and the polyurethane inserts will limit the engines movement and improve handeling and help deliver more power to the ground. Simple bolt in experience. Toss our your old worn out britle OEM mounts or OEM poly filled mounts or OEM insert mounts. Adding poly filling and inserts to the old brittle OEM mount is just putting a bandaid on it. Your still using the old brittle mount and rubber middle. Toss it out and use our much stronger complete polyurethane mount.

Group Buy is for 4+ commited. Once I have 4 people on the list I will collect payment. Paypal Payment. Wait time upon purchase is 6-8 weeks. PM/Post on here/Email. If want on the list PM or Email me Email Address.

It is much quicker to get a hold of me through Email:
[email protected]

Our ESP Motor Mount Kits have been tested up to 850 whp street driven and abused Fully Built Turbo

BA 3rd Gen. 88-91 Prelude

- B20/1 5 spd Motor Mount Kit
- $275 shipped US
- For $15 additional have 150 other powder coating colors to choose from. Choice of Red or Black insert colors

- If running a B21 motor you may need to swap the driver side cage for a B20 cage for our driver side mount. A cheap trip to the junkyard will resolve this or even new from Honda are very inexpensive.

We have sold quite a few of these kits with great feedback on fitment and quality, so rest a sure !!!

Custom Colors:

Black Wrinkle:
]

Lollypop Purple:

Candy Blue Metallic:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I see that you are making mounts for the B20/1 with the five speed. I have a 91 B21A1 with an automatic. I'm guessing these mounts won't work for the automatic?

Thanks for the pm by the way. I do not have the post count to reply back yet.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's been a minute. I think I might of sold some to Auto guys. The mounts are the same. There is one grommet on the transmission frame mount that needs to be taken out I believe. I'd have to check again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts