Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there i was searching for an hour in the forum and can'f find the answer i need to know
so here it is ...
Is the energy suspension FULL kit from SH model will work in non SH model is some one try it ? please let me know is it realy working because there is a hole lot of money on that if it not fit :plain:
Just had some google result and already know that a 4 generation kit will work on 5 generetion exept front upper control arm bushing and the trailing arm

Best Regards
D.Draganov

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
the only thing different is the front radius rods, and lca's. the kit is for the entire car so i think alot of it would work. if not piece it together yourself from buying seperatly fron energy suspension
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the only thing different is the front radius rods, and lca's. the kit is for the entire car so i think alot of it would work. if not piece it together yourself from buying seperatly fron energy suspension
Posted via Mobile
you mean by sh form base ? hm i will buy a full kit but i'm thinking what to buy 4 gen kit or 5 gen it is simple from which kit will be more usefull :) for me and my lude 5 gen base
thank's for the answer

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
SH and base front suspension is entirely different. the knuckles, LCAs, UCAs, shock forks, and inner and outer tie rods all have different geometry. trust me ive swapped my SH to a base suspension to run a traction bar.

this may however not change what bushings but i can say that the LCAs will not have the same bushings for sure. i modded some to make them fit tho too!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
aham so what bushing's have to buy for the base setup ???
I would guess you could get them all separately from Energy Suspension. (All the ones for the rear) And the ones they don't have, just replace with OEM. New bushings should make a big difference, even if you replace with stock rubber ones. I need to do my bushings this summer. And then a drop.
:headbang:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts