Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i notice in alot of the pics, the 5th gens dont have emblems.

ive thought baout taking mine off, but i wasent sure if the "H" on the front and the back had holes underneath. do they or is it smooth already?

·
Registered
708 Posts
i hate when ludes dont have the their emblems, its almost like a hot chic who shaves her head.

just leave them on, the car looks better wit them, especially if your going for a sleeper look.

·
bangin' gears
15,675 Posts
i'm completely shaved. Love it. And they arent bolted on. They have adhesive on them. And yes they have holes behind them.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Antonious said:
i hate when ludes dont have the their emblems, its almost like a hot chic who shaves her head.

just leave them on, the car looks better wit them, especially if your going for a sleeper look.
I love it! To me its almost like a hot chic who shaves her bush! An easier but more expensive fix would be to buy a carbon fiber hood and trunk. J/K. It all depends on ur preferance. To me any car (or bush for that matter :turn:) looks better shaved, some may disagree.

·
Registered
50 Posts
brings up an interesting point, how many ppl DON'T like the PRELUDE on the back bumper? i've seen ppl take the time to remove it even though they didn't switch bumpers.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I dont really like it, but i dont care enough to waste the money and pay someone to sand, primer and re paint the bumper. I guess you could paint the letters to match the bumper paint so it just looks like embossed lettering, ive thought about that. It might look cool. I guess i really dont care enough to take it off.

·
Registered
708 Posts
BdoggPrelude said:
I'd be more likely to remove my emblems if I was driving a car that I was ashamed of like a Ford or a Hyundai.

or kia

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
im totally shaved as well and loving it. theres no other way to go for me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts