Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i notice in alot of the pics, the 5th gens dont have emblems.

ive thought baout taking mine off, but i wasent sure if the "H" on the front and the back had holes underneath. do they or is it smooth already?

·
Registered
708 Posts
i hate when ludes dont have the their emblems, its almost like a hot chic who shaves her head.

just leave them on, the car looks better wit them, especially if your going for a sleeper look.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Antonious said:
i hate when ludes dont have the their emblems, its almost like a hot chic who shaves her head.

just leave them on, the car looks better wit them, especially if your going for a sleeper look.
I love it! To me its almost like a hot chic who shaves her bush! An easier but more expensive fix would be to buy a carbon fiber hood and trunk. J/K. It all depends on ur preferance. To me any car (or bush for that matter :turn:) looks better shaved, some may disagree.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I dont really like it, but i dont care enough to waste the money and pay someone to sand, primer and re paint the bumper. I guess you could paint the letters to match the bumper paint so it just looks like embossed lettering, ive thought about that. It might look cool. I guess i really dont care enough to take it off.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.