Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Head lights and gauges

OK, so I've got an issue where my lights aren't turning on. At first I thought it was the turn signal switch since I have no control over the lights, changed it same problem. Thought it was the relay so I grabbed the one off of my buddy's working car and I have the same problem. If I jump the relay the headlights will turn on but not the taillights but I still have no control over them. I recently redid the interior and removed the dash, I took it out again thinking maybe I missed a plug but nothing, that I noticed anyway. I also notice that I can't even turn my wipers on. Noticing that I checked the harness but every wire passes testing. Everything worked previous to me doing the interior. So I'm stumped.....I did notice also the after repairing the dash fuel temp gauge that the "break lamp" light is on. The person who owned it before did some "modifications"...to say the least. I noticed in the back I only have 1 brake lamp fail sensor. Am I supposed to have 2? Any input would be helpful, I've been searching like crazy. Also, I've got a set of digital gauges that I put it in. They don't come on for anything. The headlight problem I had previous to this. I used the Si wire harness and all, I thought I did it correctly according to what I read on the forums but it just isn't working and I know the gauges are functional cuz I checked it in my buddy's car. He has a 94 like I do except his is an Si. He was nice enough to let me remove his harness and try mine and everything worked perfectly. I have a S model and have 2 plugs on my harness instead of 3 like the Si. But from what I read and have been told I only need to plug in the 2 plugs and ground 1 wire which I've done. Any Ideas?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts