Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know that our stock bumpers already have the cut out behind them for the light to be installed but i can't find where to get one for a 5th gen anywhere. so i went to www.jdmland.com, and they have them for civics and integras. Hopefully this isn't a retorical question but would either of those fit for a 5th gen if not where could i get it...thanks

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Theres one for a fifth gen. PM n0rmal he had one. Any of our Euro members have them too. PM one of them, theres a guy with a sparkle yellow that lives in England. His name escapes me but he can give you some info.

Edit: His names Yellalude

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
Can PM YellaLude cause he can get them

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
i got mine from ebay recently... i think the user had another one posted up... its the same one as the 92-96 prelude!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys have a safe new year!
Posted via Mobile

·
_
2,494 Posts
post scriptum - those edm fog lights are completely useless. except they make your car look tacky as fuck. (useless unless you're driving around in fog thicker than lead.)

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
post scriptum - those edm fog lights are completely useless. except they make your car look tacky as fuck. (useless unless you're driving around in fog thicker than lead.)

Most people in the US are too stupid to figure out the rear fog light. You see it when you're the highway and some dumbshit with an older Euro car is driving around with the rear fog light on. They are beneficial if you live in an area with actual fog. The rear fog light on these Honda's is just bolted on below the rear lip, hardly "cool" looking... The only nice rear fog lights are the ones integrated in the taillight cluster.

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
There are some rear EDM fog lights for sale on ebay right now

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Most people in the US are too stupid to figure out the rear fog light. You see it when you're the highway and some dumbshit with an older Euro car is driving around with the rear fog light on. They are beneficial if you live in an area with actual fog. The rear fog light on these Honda's is just bolted on below the rear lip, hardly "cool" looking... The only nice rear fog lights are the ones integrated in the taillight cluster.
i think its safe to say your ignorance hardly justifies your statements.
You need to realize people do things because they personally like the look. I installed a rear fog on my car because I LOVE how it looks and i LOVE having it on at night and making people behind me pay attention, not to mention the added looks and questions i get from everyone which gives me an opportunity to talk about my car and share some good conversation.
the only even remotely intelligent thing you said there is that people here really do not know what they are... however my brothers audi A6 has a rear fog thats not part of the tails and it looks great, and my mom's mercedes-benz E320 has a rear fog integrated in the tails and they both look awesome when turned on at night.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
why do ppl always dis on other ppls likes and wants?????? whats next dis'in on ppl for liking the looks of the JDM one pc black housing headlights on 4th gens?

·
_
2,494 Posts
*reminder: not dissing. simply contributing my 2 cents. take it or leave it.

·
Registered
852 Posts
It looks nice
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Its funny how all us Uk folk remove the ugly looking fog light and relocate it to one of the reverse bulb sockets so its hidden but still there for UK law. But folk in the US want to whole red square wart on their bumper.

Thats my opinion of course. Thats what i think it looks like. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Its funny how all us Uk folk remove the ugly looking fog light and relocate it to one of the reverse bulb sockets so its hidden but still there for UK law. But folk in the US want to whole red square wart on their bumper.

Thats my opinion of course. Thats what i think it looks like. :laugh:
lulz indeed. How do you relocate it?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
lulz indeed. How do you relocate it?
Route the wires from the bumper to the fog light. Ditching one of the fogs. Very very simple. Mine has been done. Usually on JDM imports they put a tacky rear fog handing from under the bumper. Although fogs in the UK are very important. Increase vehicle awareness in 5meter visability conditions.

·
Registered
565 Posts
i have a rear fog light and harness...
it is smoked though....

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
i think its safe to say your ignorance hardly justifies your statements.
You need to realize people do things because they personally like the look. I installed a rear fog on my car because I LOVE how it looks and i LOVE having it on at night and making people behind me pay attention, not to mention the added looks and questions i get from everyone which gives me an opportunity to talk about my car and share some good conversation.
the only even remotely intelligent thing you said there is that people here really do not know what they are... however my brothers audi A6 has a rear fog thats not part of the tails and it looks great, and my mom's mercedes-benz E320 has a rear fog integrated in the tails and they both look awesome when turned on at night.
So you're one of those people who drive around with a rear fog on a clear night. Sorry.. but that is ignorant. If you want to be seen why don't you just wire your brake lights to be on all the time then wire a strobe light in the rear window that flashes when you actually brake. Rear fog on clear night = retarded driver.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts