Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody try it? ive been looking for a good TB. just wondering. couldnt find any reviews about it. it must be fairly new. so far all im seeing is a ported S2k TB beeing my best bet?

- ive had a 70mm S2 TB in the past. horrible. had the stereotypical sticking issues. had the blox TB in the past as well, almost had the same issues. just not as bad as the S2 one.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
the blox tb stuck on you as well? onmi power makes one. the edelbrock is a good tb i used to have one on my h22 accord. seemed to work nice, very adjustable as well for idle

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I believe i had a 65 or a 70
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
989 Posts
Try Proffesional Products TB's, they only come in 65 or 68mm but they are a nice tb for the price. I have a S2 70mm and it stuck as well till i took it apart and did some rework to it.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Try Proffesional Products TB's, they only come in 65 or 68mm but they are a nice tb for the price. I have a S2 70mm and it stuck as well till i took it apart and did some rework to it.
I second that. That's what I'm running and I have yet to have it stick on me. I've also never heard of one sticking before.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts