1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
can some1 tell me if this kit seems lagit or not. i thinking of putting this in my lude for weekend kicks. it has alot of views but no buys. i really want to boost my ride but cant afford it, i rareley drive it so im not too worried bout wear and tear

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-PRELUDE-DEL-SOL-CRX-SI-NOS-WET-NITROUS-SYSTEM-KIT-/360161854279?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53db51c347
yes it is a legitimate nitrous kit. i would buy one! i wish i did instead of turbo kit and supporting mods. i have a good chunk of money and still no payoff. nitrous is instant gratification, and its alot more safe than its made out to be. you just have to make sure you make proper timing and spark and fue adjustments

look for the zex wet nitrous kits too they are very good, i would reccomend a zex wet kit over nos

·
Registered
224 Posts
that has the bare min. if you want to run nitrous safely I'd suggest running a zex kit.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
i have a zex 75 shot i will sell you off my h22hatch for 300 pm me if interested

1 - 6 of 6 Posts