Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
me too but its only the turbo kit, it says 450hp + meaning a little more than 450hp, haha!! it got me thinking for a second!
Well i personally have bought a 4-1 ss header for my focus from these guys, and its been over a year with it and no problems so i guess they are legit.
Plus they have a good feedback, its 98% but considerring the 34588 transactions its fair good.
usually they dont give instructions on install so your on ya own!

·
Registered
978 Posts
ChiroLude said:
Does this sound right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-PRELUDE-H22-450HP-STAGE-IV-TURBO-KIT-BRAND-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQitemZ8057311465QQrdZ1

How much would it cost to install this in my car? Would it work with my auto tranny?

NM, thought it came with the motor. duh...
The kit will work with an auto tranny, but.. it doesn't include the H22.. lol.

That kit is crap. I would never buy it.. get something a little better.. build yourself a kit.

But, if you were to do take that kit (for idea of pricing) and have someone else install it, its going to be $1000, plus all of the other plumbing you need. (Injectors, plugs, a built head, etc. to handle 450hp).

I'd say assume $1500 to buy the kit, have someone else install it (less if you do it!! your labor is free) and get the rest of the hardware.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Just keep in mind, with a cheap kit, comes cheap parts..

Your gonna run into a lot more cracked exhaust manifolds with a cheap $800 kit, then you would with a $2,000 greddy kit..

Friends exhaust manifold didn't even last a month, then again i'v heard of of the kits for lasting a year +

1 - 7 of 7 Posts