Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is memo and I’m new to this whole forum thing but wanted to do some research and get more answered on what are some swaps that have been done before on a second gen? and where have you fellow owners found parts for your second gens ? I found a website that makes custom coils overs specifically for second gens

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey, what has been done? Pretty much everything. But mostly H, K, and B series from Honda. Easiest would be the B20A with 147HP from the JDM 2nd gen Prelude, drops right in.
Second easiest would be the Honda B18 and B16 series as you can get B series Swap Mounts for the 3rd gen Accord and they fit kind off (some minor fabrication necesary)
H and K series would need major fabrication.

all the information is not personal experience just read up in this forum and compared to other information sources

Special Coilovers Website....I guess you mean Ceika Coilovers? If not please correct me!
There are some other Coilover Options too: Gecko, Hotbits and GAZ

Parts for the 2nd gen Lude?! Bahahhah good joke😂
no but in all seriousness. it's hard. best option for engine and suspension stuff is rockauto.com or amayama.com --> Honda "dealership" sitting in Japan

and if you really apreciated this answer and my time and didn't just skip to the end...check out "Second Gen Prelude Owners Worldwide" on Facebook, it's Heaven for 2nd gen owners

everything body or interior related your only options will be junkyards and used marketplaces (ebay, facebook marketplace etc.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, what has been done? Pretty much everything. But mostly H, K, and B series from Honda. Easiest would be the B20A with 147HP from the JDM 2nd gen Prelude, drops right in.
Second easiest would be the Honda B18 and B16 series as you can get B series Swap Mounts for the 3rd gen Accord and they fit kind off (some minor fabrication necesary)
H and K series would need major fabrication.

all the information is not personal experience just read up in this forum and compared to other information sources

Special Coilovers Website....I guess you mean Ceika Coilovers? If not please correct me!
There are some other Coilover Options too: Gecko, Hotbits and GAZ

Parts for the 2nd gen Lude?! Bahahhah good joke😂
no but in all seriousness. it's hard. best option for engine and suspension stuff is rockauto.com or amayama.com --> Honda "dealership" sitting in Japan

and if you really apreciated this answer and my time and didn't just skip to the end...check out "Second Gen Prelude Owners Worldwide" on Facebook, it's Heaven for 2nd gen owners

everything body or interior related your only options will be junkyards and used marketplaces (ebay, facebook marketplace etc.)
Yes that is the company and thank you so much I really appreciate the help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts