Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I know this isn't much but its a start... Elijahs turbo mani. and test pipe..(3geez) Freshly rebuilt turbo by yours truly(they really aren't that complicated). The turbo isn't that big just an A/R of 48 50 but that will work for now. And i have another spare turbo on the side just like it without that gay two piece intake housing...we'll see if this one works...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the conversion will come but my first priotity is to run it on everything stock then upgrade... The only reason is that i have limited money and i know it will work for a while...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Looks good.. Hope to see pics of it installed when the time comes.. good luck to you.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
holy crap ar eu serious lets see ur car that looks dman good i want ot see ur car and ur motor

·
DCOE45Z
2,946 Posts
what the hell russ, i thought u were gonna be in Edmonton today??? Gimme a ring so we can go for a cruzzz later...after the Oilers win tonight :turn:

Elijah is a good guy, hes from E-town too! Fucking guy, why the hell was he parting that shit out...he has diamond pistons and a bunch of shit that i thought he was throwing in/on???

·
Registered
927 Posts
so your runing a FMU then ??

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i plan to just im not going to get all crazy into it right away... i'm just going to run the basic stuff that i can get away with... no obd 1 right away i'll stay with the stock for now. I have read over at 3 geez that stock injectors will even work with my planned boost of like 5-7 lb... This is my first turbo setup of any kind so i just want to familurize myself with how things work and all that good stuff, i've done so much research.

·
Registered
814 Posts
how r u planning to get around the fact that your ecu can't recognize anything above 0 in/hg? i have a friend who tried this in his accord and blew 2 engines before he found that out, and he was only running 5 psi

·
Registered
927 Posts
missing link ( check vlalve ) yo

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you... i think that all i'll need is the check valve but if not that we will just see how it runs and for how long.. it will be a good experience anyway...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts