Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Here is the dyno chart that i did this summer the car is a 1991 4ws with a jdm h22a rpm coil and cold air intake I got 14.028 i think it was at 99.68 mph in the 1/4 so you guy let me know how im doing 184.7 hp was my peak

·
Registered
989 Posts
i need to do more I want to hit the 13's all motor
Get rid of that lean spot in there around 5500! What ecu are you tuning with btw?

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
i need to do more I want to hit the 13's all motor
What was all of your mods? I know you listed an intake but do you have an exhaust or anything? 13's are just a few mods away for you. Put in a decent header, an intake manifold, throttle body and retune, that should put you in the 13's easily.

·
Premium Member
7,421 Posts
quiet a bit. It would clean the a/f's up and eliminate most if not all of that dip and give you some more power.

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
yeah you definitely need to tune that bad boy. that lean area will eventually cause some hefty damage to the motor, especially if you go around ripping the snot out of the car frequently.

for tuning you can use: honda s200, hondata s300, ectune, crome, neptune rtp
all of which i sell already installed into an ecu and ready to go with a custom basemap already programmed to the ecu or emailed to you.
pm me anytime you'd like to place an order.
you're not too far away from me either, so i could tune your car as well if you'd like

dont bother with a lightweight flywheel. in a 3g lude it really wont give you much more power or acceleration, it will just kill your traction in lower gears.

type s cams and a good tune should get you to around 200hp or so iirc for peak hp, and probably around 160-170peak torque, with a nice huge chunk of power gained throughout the rest of the rpms as well, while also being much better on air/fuel ratio and no longer being dangerously lean

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
how much is a comuter like a hondata from you and tuning?
chipped ecu that is tuneable with crome, ectune, or hondata s200: $230 shipped. to tune with hondata s200 you would also need to buy an s200 kit as well though, which has to be bought used because it's discontinued (not sure why, its a great system).

hondata s300 installed in an ecu: ~$800 shipped

neptune rtp installed in an ecu: $610 shipped

dont bother with hondata s100, it's ancient and is more or less crap. anyone that tries to convince you to tune with s100 either is behind the times, or is trying to pull something else

those are prices just for the full tuneable ecu, it does not include tuning costs.
my tuning costs and lots of other info are in my tuning thread, which is the first link in my sig below, click it

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so if i got a hondata 200 and got the kit would it come with a good anouff program so it would be safe to drive the car down to you to tune and what does the kit do and when i race i run 104 but in the dyno i was running 93 cause thats what i always run

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
so if i got a hondata 200 and got the kit would it come with a good anouff program so it would be safe to drive the car down to you to tune and what does the kit do and when i race i run 104 but in the dyno i was running 93 cause thats what i always run
i could set you up with a custom basemap to do so yes. but honestly, you'd be better off just driving down on the stock ecu and then i'll plug the s200 ecu in when you get here

1 - 18 of 18 Posts