Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
especially with a BAC of .16

pics will show why.

So the part out of my favorite ride begins

NOT ME IN THE PICS

Story

she decided to go to a halloween party and drank too much then drove home. on the way home drove into a ditch and rolled the car causing the whole body to be smashed and banged up(some how the sun roof glass didn't break even though it was on its top). she was dressed as a football player lol so she was not hurt nobody but the lude suffered.

the car was a bb6 with a h22a parts will be going but i'm keeping some. the part out will begin as soon as i hit my 100 post mark(i'm sticking to the rules for now on)

so i guess my 4th gen gets a 5 bolt swap

·
8====D ---> ( | ) = win
1,663 Posts
that bitch... deserves a falcon punch [unless its ur girl lol]

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
girls cant drive. End of story. They drive like dumb fucks. Tho, i wish a tree would fall onto my car so i could collect the insurance and get a real car already.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Damn bro, no one wasnt hurt were they, hope not. By the way, are you gonna part it out? If so pm me, i am interested in the driverside door handle(inside) thanks-mike

·
Registered
265 Posts
As a pre-cursor... sorry your prelude got wrecked. But I have to comment on this one.

With a BAC of .16 can anyone drive? OK hopefully lesson learned w/o any fatalities except prelude? Seriously though think about letting someone who's drinking drive your car. You are at the least partially responsible in any state so beware.

Hope everything comes out OK both legally & with finding another car. Later.

·
Registered
801 Posts
girls cant drive. End of story. They drive like dumb fucks. Tho, i wish a tree would fall onto my car so i could collect the insurance and get a real car already.
And I would like to clear the record here, I can in fact drive.

that bitch... deserves a falcon punch [unless its ur girl lol]
Falcon punch, hahaha! Is that from Smash?

And Im sorry to hear that a drunk bitch ruined your car... Is that drivers side fender salvageable? Im having such a hard time finding a milano red fender.

·
Opinionated Bastard
7,260 Posts
So are we ever gonna find out WTF happened?

Effin' sucks about the ride dude... sorry for your loss :( I hope you're alright... cars can (sort of) be replaced, lives cannot.

·
Registered
785 Posts
And I would like to clear the record here, I can in fact drive.
Anyone can, I could, so could that girl, so can a child that can reach the pedals, can you, her, me or anyone drive well under that amount of alcohol? I doubt it. But if you think you can, do it, kill yourself, just make sure you take yourself and no one else doing it.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
she decided to go to a halloween party and drank too much then drove home. on the way home drove into a ditch and rolled the car causing the whole body to be smashed and banged up(some how the sun roof glass didn't break even though it was on its top). she was dressed as a football player lol so she was not hurt nobody but the lude suffered.

the car was a bb6 with a h22a parts will be going but i'm keeping some. the part out will begin as soon as i hit my 100 post mark(i'm sticking to the rules for now on)

so i guess my 4th gen gets a 5 bolt swap

·
OT HOMO
1,055 Posts
Anyone can, I could, so could that girl, so can a child that can reach the pedals, can you, her, me or anyone drive well under that amount of alcohol? I doubt it. But if you think you can, do it, kill yourself, just make sure you take yourself and no one else doing it.
yea ppl can

1 - 20 of 48 Posts