Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here she is with BF goodrich g-force sport 205/50/16, and 16x7 Rota Slipstreams 40 offset no rub. i have the greddy lip but just waiting on the WWRS sides or i might just go all around WWRS lip. let me know ur opinon on the lip kit set up thanks guys.

PS its dropped on TEINS SS.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Is it just me or is black everything a little too.... well.... black.

·
Registered
509 Posts
sweet....now i wanna paint mine blk looks very stealthy blk on blk 40offset and no RUB hows that? always thought we had to go 40+ i guess depends on tha drop.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
kill the red calipers, other than that sweet!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
kitboi826 said:
well im going with the knight rider look, i have the red strobe light in the front.
Haha I always wanted to do that! Too bad my car's red.

Dunno about the red calipers.... I think they stick out too much with the all-black look. Maybe a different red.

Otherwise, so fresh, so clean :emthup:

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
i don't see how you don't rub w/ a 40 offset wheel. i had the exact same wheels, lowered about the same, and rubbed constantly. so bad i sold them to get +45 offsets.

and this is in the wrong forum.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
i dunno, i check and i dont rub i dont hear no rub noises maybe im lucky dunno though, if it does get bad enough i will probably sell them out lol

and i got my teins used for $530 lols

LENJAIAH BTW are u selling out ur lip kit i have SH rims or we can talk it over,plus i have a brand new greddy lip kit PM me or something

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
keeping my oem kit until i get a new car. i will part out most of the things before trading my car in. pretty sure thats what i'll be doing. let me know if ur selling them SH rims!

edit...
unless i have gone broke out of no where and indeed of money. i will part out my oem kit.

·
Registered
409 Posts
wow...looks bad ass dude.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts