·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know..im sooo excited...just gotta get someone professional to do it haha...

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Solid. I got the SS now in my SH. OMG so awesome! It even rides better than stock. Handling is just superb with Tein coilovers.

Just drive safe. Your car probably outperforms you now...

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
RudeLude95 said:
Solid. I got the SS now in my SH. OMG so awesome! It even rides better than stock. Handling is just superb with Tein coilovers.

Just drive safe. Your car probably outperforms you now...
Yea, my car has more balls than I do. Going 70 around a 35mph turn is sweet as hell. Sticks to the inside like glue.

I do get a bit of humming from the tires, with KDW's I'm sure that would be eliminated. :)

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
umm... the for sure difference is the adjustable lower fork, the spring rate might be a little harder on the flex but I don't remember. HA's were the model above the SS's before the flex came out.

you're the guy that got them for like 820 or something right? what a good find dude, you're gonna love em.

and don't get them professionally installed, you can do it yourself!!! You have pillowball mounts, you dont even need to compress a spring, do it do it do it!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thru a friend in acurazine... he said there was a clearance... ill ask him later tonight

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
They look good!!! Cant wait to see them on!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts