Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im switching a door from a 93 Vtec to a 94 Si and when i pulled the panel off the 94 one there was an extra set of wires going to the box with the window controls. I don't have my computer right now to check the manual i have on there to see what the wires are for but they are Red and Red/Black. The 93 one didn't have them so was just wanting to see if i'm gonna need to pull the wires from the 94 door and put into the 93 one.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Does your driver's window button light up?

Last time I had my door panel off I thought there was a small separate connector for a little light bulb. I'm not positive though.

Or, maybe it's power locks?

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
94 and ups have a light on the door switches and that is what the extra wires is for, so yeah you will have to put them on the 93 harness.

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya I eneded up being able to find the manual I had and downloaded it on roommates computer yesterday and it looked just like a bulb... pulled out and was a bulb... so guessing all it did was light up the "auto" on the switch which I've never noticed before so didn't worry bout it... man big upgrade from 93 to 94 ;-) lol.thanks for letting me though even though was a bit late but its all good... appreciate it.though... sucks cause my left power mirror doesn't work cause the control was in the door... I hooked the control up and it won't control the left one so... guessing ill have to pull wires and rerun... but this car no big deal for now ill just leave it and manual do with hand lol.Posted via Mobile

1 - 4 of 4 Posts